Thursday, April 2, 2009

Coatimundi KAL, week 3

An update on the KAL has been long overdue. It's already third week into the KAL and I'm happy to report that I knitted enough on the stole to complete one half (border exepting). I hope to start the border today, inshaAllah.

I am halfway through the first front of sylvi but seed st can be so boring esp after the interesting and not-so-intricate cable pattern of the back. I think I'll have to knit this while watching TV. :)
And all this while, Shells has been speeding through the back cables. She already has both front panels done as well as half a sleeve. I love her coat's color!

5 comments :

  1. Wow. That's pretty intricate. I'm amazed at what you can do with little ones around.

    Thanks for wandering by my blog! It's always good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just pulled out a project I had lost interest in. Seed stitch, mostly, with cables up the front and a beautiful rectangle of design on the back. I'm hoping I can stick with it now! I actully like doing seed stich. I go into a rhythm while I do it. Very soothing! But tv helps a lot. :) samm

    ReplyDelete
  3. as salaamu `alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

    I have spent the last 15 minutes just goggle-eyed at your gorgeous creations! Ma shaa Allah! I don't suppose you give lessons? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I'm just going through your blog here and you are talented! Masha'Allah. Did you learn all of this as a child?

    ReplyDelete